Bug 2608 - shrinker compressed dll's cause error

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:57:54 CDT 2005

This has been reported on Might and Magic 6.  The file mss32.dll is
compressed with a program called shrinker, when the game is installed.
If another program called DeShrinker is not run on that file, MM6
refuses to run with an error.  Once that is run, the game runs fine.
According to the notes, there is an extra piece of information in the
header in the shrinker compressed dll's called .shrink .  I think this
has something to do with it, but I am not totally sure.

Dustin