Bug 2931 (again)

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Wed May 11 07:28:43 CDT 2005

On Tue, 10 May 2005 21:47:24 -0500, Dustin Navea wrote:
> Ok, the author has posted a link to the commit..
> http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-cvs/2004/10/0376.html Seems to be
> what broke it, per regression testing.  I dunno if this maybe caused a
> bug somewhere else to show up or what, but I figure someone could look
> at it..

Dustin, your energy is admirable but if you're going to post emails about
specific bugs could you at least include:

* Subject line
* Who it's assigned to (if anybody)
* Contents of the last comment
* URL to bugzilla
* Quick analysis of the problem

Right now I have no idea what any of these bugs are, and because I'm very
lazy can't be bothered looked them up (already got enough bugs I know
about ...)

thanks -mike