[Fwd: Relationship between Wine and the proprietary versions.]

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:25:43 CDT 2005

On 5/16/05, Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com> wrote:
> I've got this request on wine-faq list (deleted the name, don't
> know if they want to be on wine-devel). Anyone care to write
> a small blurb about this?

Submitted to wine-patches.  The account I mailed it from isn't
subscribed, so it may take a while to get moderated on.

I also added an entry for how to update the FAQ since it's recently
changed.  That leads me to ask - has WineHQ been updated to build the
FAQ/docs from SF rather than WineHQ CVS?

-Brian