Work being done at the File Creation Interface of Cabinet.DLL

Gerold J. Wucherpfennig gjwucherpfennig at gmx.net
Sat May 21 06:01:47 CDT 2005

I just want to let you know that I'm working at the FCI functions of
CABINET.DLL. I had a look at this a few years ago, but gave up soon.
Two weeks ago I made a new attempt and next weekend I should
be able I post a patch which implements all FCI functions and
will work with spanning cabinets. Real file compression will not be
implemented at that point of time as I still have to write missing parts
and complete error handling first. This work took me longer than
expected so let's see if I can adhere to my schedule.

Regards,
Gerold