Bug 2660

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:30:32 CDT 2005

This is more directed toward Jason, but I figure everyone should see it.
  As comments 9-11 note in this bug, the notes mentioned in
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2005/05/0420.html and the
resulting patch that was attached to the bug do fix the problem.  I'm
not sure if the patch has been committed to CVS, but if it hasn't it
probably should before the next wine release...  If it has, please post
a note to the bug and I will resolve it, referencing to get the next
wine release when it comes out, or CVS if someone can't wait..

Dustin