Write problem with MS Office 2003

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue May 24 14:39:25 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 22:45, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> Is the attached patch correct? I am not sure because I don't know much
> about these things, so I am not submitting it to wine-patches yet.
> Any suggestions?

Just realized that there's still a problem with your patch. At the moment, you
are querying the attributes of the drive.

You probably have to bind to the folder's parent with SHBindToParent. Then
call SHELL32_GetItemAttributes on the parent, with the last element of the
original pidl (which SHBindToParent provides for you).

Bye,
--
Michael Jung
mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de