PokerStars Client

MagicMan MagicMan07 at bluebottle.com
Thu May 26 18:24:37 CDT 2005

I thought I would send you the errors I received while testing
PokerStars with the new version of WINE. I hope that its helpful. BTW,
Thank you for making PokerStars work as well as it does. :-)

MagicMan

Wine 20050524 - PokerStars Client

Errors during clean install (Fluxbox 0.9.13):
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink

Errors during clean install (Xfce 4.2.2/KDE 3.3.2):
err:menubuilder:extract_icon32 LoadLibraryExW (L"c:\\Program
Files\\PokerStars\\Uninstall.EXE") failed, error 126
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink

Errors during manual upgrade (Fluxbox 0.9.13):
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink
err:menubuilder:InvokeShellLinker failed to fork and exec wineshelllink

No Errors during manual upgrade (Xfce 4.2.2/KDE 3.3.2)

No Errors using PokerStarsUpdate (Fluxbox 0.9.13/Xfce 4.2.2/KDE 3.3.2)

Errors while runing PokerStars (Fluxbox 0.9.13/Xfce 4.2.2/KDE 3.3.2):
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,1): stub
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,0): stub
fixme:toolhelp:Heap32ListFirst : stub
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,1): stub
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,0): stub
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,1): stub
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,0): stub
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,1): stub
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,0): stub

Desktop icon doesn't work (KDE 3.3.2) (PokerStars will not work after
first use of icon):
Error: 3
          Path not found
          File: Gx\update.bmp