[ddraw] Mipmap creation with DDSCAPS_COMPLEX, DDSCAPS_MIPMAP, and no mipmap count

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Sun May 29 08:44:02 CDT 2005

On Sat, 28 May 2005 23:36:52 +0200, Antoine Chavasse wrote:
> I don't know if I did this right, any comment is welcome.

I can't comment on the DirectX side of things, but this looks like a
textbook case of how to do a patch correct. Unified diff from the source
root, test cases, clear explanation, good comments, no extra changes ...
good going! We need every patch to be like this! (And I say that as
somebody who breaks those rules a lot ;)