wine/dlls/x11drv keyboard.c

Rein Klazes wijn at wanadoo.nl
Mon May 30 14:02:16 CDT 2005

On Mon, 30 May 2005 11:14:01 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

> The other trickle we're seeing is with timezones. So in a similar way
> maybe we could get the data from the site below and import it all:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/

That is a very limited number of timezone abbreviations.
You should use go for the timezone data in
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata*.tar.gz which is the source for the
timezone data in Linux, *BSD and probably others.

I am working to get this data - as far as Window's limited timezone
information allows - converted. That means that in Wine there will be a
same timezones (e.g. Europe/Amsterdam) as under Linux including the
daylight saving transition times.

Rein.