ntdll.dll: mark dirlink as REPARSE_POINT (v2)

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon May 30 23:35:44 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 06:21 +0200, Detlef Riekenberg wrote:
> -        if (S_ISDIR( st.st_mode ) && !show_dir_symlinks) return NULL;
> +        if (S_ISDIR( st.st_mode ))
> +       {
> +           if (!show_dir_symlinks) return NULL;
> +           name_is_link = FILE_ATTRIBUTE_REPARSE_POINT;
> +       }
>      }

Hmm, thinking more about it, if windows has support for dir symlinks
(I'm sure they made sure there are no problems with that), should we
even bother having this show_dir_symlinks option? Maybe we should just
nuke it, and just have:

if (S_ISDIR( st.st_mode )) name_is_link = FILE_ATTRIBUTE_REPARSE_POINT;

On a different note, are the brackets above indented properly?

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.