Search, and screenshots [Was Re: Half Life 2 error -- err:mmio:MMIO_ParseExtA]

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Tue May 31 19:01:20 CDT 2005

> The image is also scaled so small that the text in the screenshots is
> unreadable.

I think it scales it automatically - my original submission was much
larger (too large in fact, so it's probably a good thing it's scaled).

On the other hand, if you look at the Steam screenshot I submitted,
you'll see the colors are completely distorted - it was not that way
to begin with, and must have damaged by the automated scripts.
I believe the original was a png - I can resubmit if anyone cares,
but I just wanted to point this out.

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu>
Cornell University