Multimonitor support in Wine?

Rob D rddone at att.net
Tue Nov 1 07:08:35 CST 2005

At 12:53 AM 11/1/2005, Thomas Tornblom wrote:
><snip>
> > I am well aware that xinerama mode would allow this quite easily, but
> > xinerama is not an option, partly since CDE on Solaris will not work in
> > xinerama mode, and a little thing called Software Requirements
> Specification.
>
>Pardon me, but what is the problem with xinerama in CDE on solaris? I have
>been
>running that on a couple of sunrays at work for at least a year with no
>problems. The sunray servers are running solaris 9.
></snip>

I think xinerama runs fine on Sparc machines.
I forgot to mention that this is on PC version.
I have read documentation about xinerama not working correctly on the PC
version, but I dont recall where.
I (briefly) tried xinerama mode anyway, but it just flashed the montors a
few times and kicked back to login.
Xinerama mode would give me a bit more time, but the end product must be
separate displays.

Thanks
Rob Done