wine for two, please.

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Tue Nov 1 13:03:07 CST 2005

Hi,

I dont know much about the message queue works on Wine but wondered if
there was means of running two progams in the same context on wine in such
a way that they use the same message queue and can therefore potencially
interact.

As I understand it, running two instance of command line wine is more
analogous to having two different computers running each app under windows.

My goal is getting NatSpeak dictated text messages freed from the confines
of the wine instance of the app. This would seem to be one approach if
wine can run more than one process at a time.

TIA.