[Resend] printer dialog fixes part1 + french + other rcs

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Thu Nov 3 07:14:05 CST 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 01:47:21PM +0100, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> Andreas Mohr wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 01:20:00PM +0100, Jonathan Ernst wrote:
> >>What about "on the underlying operating system" ? Is it more clear ?
> >>

> >Yup, while longer, I think it's better.
> >

> "On you computer."
>
> I believe is best.

Yup, that's much better, but then we probably need to detail it by saying
...install a printer *driver*... on your computer.

Since the problem is not simply solved by connecting a printer to the
computer...
(and as long as we were talking about an operating system it was obvious
that we need a driver)

Andreas