25% success rate on wife's must-have apps!

Dan Kegel daniel.r.kegel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:37:16 CST 2005

On 11/3/05, Michael Jung <mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
> On Monday 31 October 2005 08:39, Dan Kegel wrote:
> > Can't install:
> > Adobe Photoshop Elements
>
> Just saw Photoshop Elements on Frank's Corner and remembered your mail:
> http://frankscorner.org/index.php?p=pselements2

Frank may think it's ok to install IE, but I'm trying to
go for a pure Wine.  (I'll install things like MDAC
and the VB Runtime, since those are allowed by Microsoft
more or less, but iirc recent IE's are expressly forbidden
becuase "IE is part of Windows".)

But it's good to know that installing IE helps; that
points us to what needs to be fixed in Wine.

Thanks,
Dan