program works under winedbg but not under wine

Matheus Izvekov mizvekov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:18:57 CST 2005

On 11/3/05, James Liggett <jrliggett at cox.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 23:34 -0200, Matheus Izvekov wrote:
> > yes, i develop it in a windows xp environment.
> > what kind of stack problem do you think might be related?
> > i think its unlikely that its because of stack overflow, it uses very
> > little stack, but ill investigate.
>
> If it works on Windows, then the stack problems I'm referring to aren't
> in your code but in wine. I'll have some free time for the next few
> days, so send your code and I'll try and see if I can help. By the way,
> does this program do?
>
> James

Its used for generating a 2 dimension float array dumped on a file.
You start with a bitmap and assign a float value for each color. its
still WIP and a bit messed up, but i believe it will be enough for the
purpose of testing.

Beware that this program does not use the C runtime. The entry point
is "WinMainStartup" in gui.c.