DirectX 8 wrapper for wined3d

Evil wine at eternaldusk.com
Mon Nov 7 07:44:14 CST 2005

The patch seems to cause a regression with Valve's Source engine.
Counter-Strike: Source now only shows a black screen and then crashes,
whether specifying -dxlevel 80 or 70.  Half-Life 2 exhibits the same
symptoms.

I've put a file containing the +d3d debug out at
http://www.eternaldusk.com/programming/d3d8_debug.zip.

-Jesse