DirectSound, new patch available for testing

Davin McCall davmac at davmac.org
Mon Nov 7 17:46:36 CST 2005

Juergen,

Sorry for the slow reply. Thanks for responding. Because a couple of people (including yourself) had bad results with this patch, I've put it on hold for the moment, except for the alsa-driver part which has now gone into wine CVS. That alone gives a good improvement on my own system (and I'm sure that it's correct, whereas the dsound stuff is more complicated).

I think there are some improvements that can still be made to the Direct Sound implementation, so I plan to continue work on it at some point.

Davin