Dragon v7 pref on wine 0.9

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Tue Nov 8 02:43:33 CST 2005

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 01:06:50 +0100, Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com>
wrote:

> wino at piments.com wrote:
>
>> Is it still too early to expect much from wine ole and just add all
>> ole  related dlls to winecfg as native only?
>

> No. Please report any bugs with the builtin ones and I'll see what I can
> do.

OK , I have oleaut32, ole32, and rpcrt4 explicitly as built-in and msvcrt
and riched20 as native.

The attached log is  WINEDEBUG="+loaddll" wine natspeak &>/tmp/loaddll.log

The program starts, presents a dlg , then goes on to load some user voice
profile data. At this point it momentarily shows an error dlg that seems
to have COM in the msg before it shutsdown to the command prompt.

At least this behaviour is fairly orderly.

Can you advise what other traces you need to look at?

BEst regards.