Question about contents of STARTUPINFO structure and non WinMain entry points

Eric POUECH eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 8 02:43:18 CST 2005

you likely have to fix dlls/ntdll/thread.c (in thread_init) so that the RTL_USER_PROCESS_PARAMETERS has the correct flag set (or alternatively, in dlls/kernel/process.c, in for example build_initial_environment)
Note that winecrt0 is only used for winelib apps, so it's not used in case of windows native pgm
A+