[msvcrt] I64 and ll support

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:26:06 CST 2005

On 11/8/05, Raphael <fenix at club-internet.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Changelog:
>   - add I64 modifier support on msvcrt *printf functions
>   - correct ll modifier support on msvcrt *printf functions
>   - correct tests
>
> this should correct bug 3759 and 2075 (and many others)
>
> Now for libc who don't support %ll modifiers (which one?)
> Jesse Allen provide the patch (see bug 2075 content)
>
> Regards,
> Raphael

I sent a patch just like that long ago.  I think Solaris or BSD might
be different.  I've now done portable integer conversions.  I need to
work on float conversions and integrating the two functions better
into wcs.c.  I think the following is the better way to go.  I just
need some time free from school =/

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2005-September/021007.html
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2005-September/040402.html