[wininet]add implementation of few more options - try6

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 09:27:16 CST 2005

Hi Vijay, sorry I wasn't more explicit.  This is what I mean:

+  hurl =
InternetConnectA(hinet,"www.winehq.com",INTERNET_DEFAULT_HTTP_PORT,NULL,NULL,INTERNET_SERVICE_HTTP,0,0);

This could fail for many reasons other than that InternetConnectA has a
flaw (the test machine may be offline, winehq.com may be down, etc.)
Therefore you must deal with the failure, but using ok() is not correct--a
failure doesn't necessarily indicate a failure in the test.  So you must
something like the following:

if (hurl)
{
  /* do tests that depend on hurl here */