Measuring Wine's API completeness

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sat Nov 12 00:08:54 CST 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 01:44 +0100, Markus Amsler wrote:
> I like the states from Michael, and the short @-notation from ReactOS.
> The implementation status is just a flag, writting a whole section is
> IMO an overkill. Any agreements on this proposal:
>
> @-notation, 5 states:

I think this notation is not consistent with the one we're already
using. How about:

STATUS: STUBBED|SKETCHY|SUBSTANTIAL|COMPLETE|REVIEWED

Also, the REVIEWED status is not clear it is part
of the enumeration. It seems something that's
orthogonal to the completeness issue. For example,
the listview control is audited (reviewed), but is
not complete.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.