[RFC] winecfg audio driver test

Randall Walls rwalls at gwi.net
Sun Nov 13 13:48:23 CST 2005

If this test is to allow the user to determine sound quality (or to
check for errors) I would agree that a short musical sound would work
better than one with just voices. You also will eliminate any need for
multiple sounds based on language.

The default KDE startup sound comes to mind as a possible choice. I
believe that Gnome also has a short test sound that is a guitar being
strummed. Either would work well. Or if you would like, I would be happy
to record something for this purpose.

Randall Walls