usb driver proxy

Maris Paupe syncokdayn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:58:12 CST 2005

Hi,
First of all, sorry for my bad English. I have a USB device which doesn' t
have a driver in linux, I wrote it as kernel module, but because I want to
run windows software under wine which uses this device it seems that I will
need to write something like proxy in wine (like audio and video drivers are
written) to enable my software to use this device. Right now I am planning
to rewite this driver using libusb and implement everything in wine's proxy.

Maybe somebody have some dummy driver for purposes like this or I sould just
take audio or some other driver and use it as starting point, maybe you have
some useful suggestions to give me before I start?