ADVPACK/tests: exit after 0x8007007e

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:31:16 CST 2005

On 11/17/05, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:
> I didn't see point in adding HRESULT_FROM_WIN32(ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)
> value into every checks for TranslateInfString(), as all they fails in the
> same way later.  I guess, this is because of NT3.51 unability to parse
> usual INF-files.
>
> Log message:
>         Saulius Krasuckas <saulius.krasuckas at ieee.org>
>         Exit test after first TranslateInfString() failure, which seems to
>         be NT3.51 specific.

I don't think this is correct.  I don't have hands on access to this
NT3.51 machine, so it's hard to tell, but it sounds like there's a
problem creating the file c:\test.inf for whatever reason.  I'll send
a patch to wine-patches that adds an ok to check that the file was
created successfully.

--
James Hawkins