[Starcraft-installer] Files copy very slowly

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:12:44 CST 2005

When installing Starcraft, I noticed that since the last time I tried
installing it (a couple of years ago), the file copy takes a long time.
  Typically, Starcraft takes about 5-8 mins to install once the file
copy has started on both a windows system, as well on on wine, but now
it takes 15+ mins to install.  If someone could provide me with some
possible debugmsg´s to try, I will file a bug and post a log there.