GCC 4.0.1 / WINE bug?

Evil wine at eternaldusk.com
Thu Nov 17 07:32:19 CST 2005

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

>Does compiling with -O0 fix the problem?

Unfortunately not.  I disabled athlon-xp tuning, then compiled with
-O0... first just win.c, then the entirety of WINE in case it was
related to passed parameters... but get the exact same problem.

I've opened bug 3852 for tracking this, since I'm still unsure whether
it's a compiler issue or a wine issue that only presents itself under
the newer compiler.

I played with winedbg a little last night, but I'm not so familiar with
WINE that I actually made any headway.  When Dreamweaver hangs,  It
seems to just be stuck looping on WaitForMultipleObjects, expecting
signals that never come.  If anyone has suggestions for anything else I
can try, or information I can provide, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Jesse