Minor graphical glitches in 3dMark2000's GUI

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 12:20:17 CST 2005

OK, these are all in the GUI, not while running the Demo or the
Benchmark itself.

First is when you initially run the program, it shows a splash screen,
but it looks like there is another small piece of the splash that is not
being displayed (just shows up as a white box in the middle of the rest
of the splash, which works fine)..

2nd is when you go to the help menu and then to about, when that window
first opens up, for about a sixth of a second,you see what is supposed
to be drawn, which is grey bg and some test, with the
3dmark/madonion.com logo on the left..  After that sixth of a second,
the are where the text is displayed becomes black, but the logo still
displays.  But since the text is black, and the bg is too, you can't
read the text..

3rd, which I'm going to put on bugzilla, is some error messages that
spit out on the console, which I think prevent the app from running all
of the benchmarks..  The ones that dont run, just tell you something
like unsupported hardware, etc, and then it continues with the next mark.

This app can be downloaded from Madonion.com, as shareware, in the
unsupported and outdated products section :-/...  The only things
disabled in the demo version are things like the results browser, and 2
of the benchmarks.