What would most aid WINE development?

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 00:44:13 CST 2005

David Lee Lambert wrote:
 > I used to be unable to read Office 2000 and later files with a certain
 > non-Microsoft Windows word processor and with StarOffice,  but for as
 > long as I've been using it regularly,  OpenOffice has never had a
 > problem with any Word document I've been exposed to (and a lot of
 > professors at my school use Word sometimes).  Perhaps that barrier is
 > pretty flimsy too?

Not to mention writing word doc files.  I've written/modified my resume
in OpenOffice several times, saved it to a word format, and then sent it
to word users, and heard no complaints about the formatting..  Since I
dont have a licensed copy of word anymore, I haven't been able to check
it, but I'd assume that it looks at least halfway decent, or I would
have heard something..

Dustin