Should the AppDB make public the number of unique page views each app gets?

Randall Walls rwalls at gwi.net
Sun Nov 20 03:18:37 CST 2005

Sidebar? There is a link to the app db on the left hand side of the
winehq.org page, is this what you were referring to?

I too like the idea of using unique page visits as a measure of an apps
popularity, but I think that if possible it should be used in
conjunction with the traditional voting system, each weighing a certain
portion towards an apps popularity.

Randall Walls