DirectX 8 wrapper update

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Sun Nov 20 17:38:58 CST 2005

Oliver Stieber wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I've updated the directX 8 wrapper with a load more bug fixes notably Max payne 2 now works
> correctly. For anyone who's interested the update patch is avaialble here:
> https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=371929&group_id=134206

Warcraft 3 lags quite a bit for me with this patch, unlike the last one,
which behaved just like OpenGL.
I'm not getting the locking error messages, however... in fact I don't
get almost any error messages:

fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_GetSwapChain (0x7ff5e190) Unable to find
swapchain 0
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_CreateAdditionalSwapChain Creating context
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_CreateAdditionalSwapChain Created context
0x7d7eb440
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_GetAvailableTextureMem (0x7ff5e190) : stub,
emulating 64Mib for now, returning 64Mib
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_CreateAdditionalSwapChain Set context to
65011715, 0x7d7eb440
fixme:sync:CreateIoCompletionPort (0xffffffff, (nil), 00000000,
00000000): stub.
err:dsound:DSOUND_MixOne underrun on sound buffer 0x7d6114c8
err:dsound:DSOUND_MixOne underrun on sound buffer 0x7d6114c8
fixme:imm:ImmAssociateContextEx (0x20026, (nil), 16): stub