windows.h

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:30:59 CST 2005

Hi All,
I don't understand the reason we are still manually including each
header in most of the sources. Its like totally incompatible with the
latest PSDK unless you add a define for _X86_. We are getting to the
point in some of the sources where we might as well just include
Windows.h becuase we already include all of the files it includes or
close enough to them. Can someone explain the reason to me we are
still manually messing with a lot of these headers?

Thanks
Steven

P.S. I have even read threads online where Microsoft's Visual Studio
developers tell the users NOT to manually include WinNT, WinBase, etc.