Allow to display all builtin Wine video codecs in ICCompressorChoose

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Fri Nov 25 04:02:06 CST 2005

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 05:37:00PM +0800, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've run ICGetInfo test on my XP and got the following results:
Oh cool, quite persistent!

> All the codecs except ir32_32 return dwVersionICM set to ICVERSION (0x0104),
> so that looks like a common practice. However dwVersion field doesn't look
> like a reasonably set at all. I decided to follow msrle32 and set to 0x0104
> as well.
Sorry, bad decision IMHO.
Everything indicates that ICVERSION is always used for dwVersionICM
only, so you shouldn't give the impression that it could be used for
dwVersion, too.
IMHO it's much better to choose an arbitrary value for dwVersion with
a FIXME comment behind it.

Andreas