Missing WGL function declarations in wingdi.h

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Nov 28 14:45:24 CST 2005

> Anyone have problems with me
> submitting a patch which would move the relevant (i.e. not all) parts of
> dlls/opengl32/wgl.h into include/wingdi.h?

Not from me. It simply that when I did the OpenGL work, 'winelib' was not
really a priority and so I did not think about putting the 'wgl.h' headers
somewhere usable for something else than the GL library itself.

Anyway, about your D3D over WGL project, I am still wondering how you are
going to link 'wined3d' against OpenGL32.DLL. Direct linking or
'GetProcAddress' linking ? If it's the former, will you PE-link against
OpenGL32.DLL or ELF-link against libGL.so ?

Just wondering because if it's the former, you also need a complete set of
'GL' headers in Wine to have the stdcall version of all GL calls (and pay
the price of thunking on each GL call).

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/