Release plans

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 09:00:43 CDT 2005

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> We also still need many documentation updates, so please consider
> helping with that.

I'd like to help wherever I can.  Developer docs ok?

For instance, in:
http://www.winehq.com/site/docs/wine-devel/wine-debugger

the IDA debugger is hyperlinked several times.

I've searched Google for ever so long, and that file just isn't
anywhere around anymore.

If it's legal and anyone has a copy, it could be stuffed on the WineHQ web site.
(I'm serious - it's nowhere to be found!)

Otherwise the documentation should just be updated to mention some
other debugger, GoVest for instance.

Question is, how do I convey updates to the documentation to you guys?

Running 'diff' is not hard, but....
Where can I find the source for the documentation?

It's not in the SVN repo I'm pulling off Troy's server, it seems..
I assume you store it in a CVS repository next to the source code repo?
Where do I find it?

Apologies for being so noob :-p..