Autoresolving our 554 old UNCONFIRMED bugs

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat Oct 1 09:05:18 CDT 2005

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, Dan Kegel wrote:

> We have 554 unconfirmed bugs older than 90 days.
[...]
> Detailed proposal, including the text of the message to be
> sent, are at http://kegel.com/wine/qa/autoresolve.html

Note that the second time you run the query you should only close
unconfirmed bugs that are more than 104 days old and unchanged (this was
ambiguous in your proposal). That's because unconfirmed bugs that are
between 90 and 103 days old have not been notified at that point, or
have not had their two weeks to react.

         War doesn't determine who's right.  War determines who's left.