Autoresolving our 554 old UNCONFIRMED bugs

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Oct 1 13:07:39 CDT 2005

Marcus Meissner wrote:
>> http://kegel.com/wine/qa/autoresolve.html
>
> I am not sure that I like this approach.
> It might appear to our users that we do not care.

I bet we can word the message to avoid that appearance.

We could even have the message simply say

    Are you still interested in this bug?

rather than asking them to retest the bug.  That
would have nearly the same effect, and sounds a lot nicer.
I've updated the page to reflect this more friendly wording.

> The timelines are a bit strict too. ;)

The message makes it clear that the bug can be
reopened at any time.  I think that takes away
the strictness you're worried about.

How do you feel about it with those changes?
- Dan