Bug Triage: Get Games working

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 09:53:32 CDT 2005

Jonathan Ernst wrote:
> Thanks for testing... I added your comments and closed the bug.

Thanks!

> As you seem to be motivated into testing/closing bug reports, why don't
> you create yourself a bugzilla account and ask Tony Lambregts
> to give you rights to close and modify bugs ?

Hm.  My current mental state is that of loathing Wine's Bugzilla,
searching for bugs in it using Google and otherwise ignoring it's
existence.  And I already have far too many logins for various web
based systems lying around.  But I'll consider going through the login
creation thingy some day, thanks for the pointer :-).