Single sign-on SoC project summary

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Sun Oct 2 23:48:08 CDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 23:44 +0200, Kai Blin wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Dimi asked me to give a little status about the single sing-on summer of
> code project I was doing to the list, and I'm happy to oblige.

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, too much email lately :)

> * Getting the code into cvs:
>   While most of the code was already submitted to the wine-patches list,
>   a lot of it was still in need of improvements. I'm currently working
>   on this.
>
> * Getting more of the stubs to actually do something
>   While the code that exists so far can handle the basic NTLM and
>   Negotiate authentication, a lot of functions defined in the API still
>   are stubs.

While you have things still fresh in your mind, an explicit TODO
up on the Wiki would be very useful. It would be a waste not to
document all the context you have gathered during this project.

I'm particularly excited by the prospect of having a working SSO
solution integrated into Wine. I think having a detailed list of
items that need to be solved to get there would be very useful.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.