Migrate website documentation to the Wiki

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Mon Oct 3 11:28:51 CDT 2005

Le lundi 03 octobre 2005 à 09:25 -0700, Dan Kegel a écrit :
> On 10/3/05, Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ernstfamily.ch> wrote:
> > I'm willing to move every simple textual (static content) page from the
> > website to the Wiki
>
> Please don't do this.

I won't as nobody wants it. Let's just hope that the documentation will
be a little bit less outdated. In the meanwhile I sent 5 or 6 patches to
update some parts of lostwages that were out of date.

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>