USB support for wine, status?

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Tue Oct 4 05:22:08 CDT 2005

Hi folks,

While trying to get one of my games to run, I realized that wine is
still missing USB support (see bug 1393). Following the discussion in
the archive, it seems like noone is working on this right now. Am I
correct in that assumption?

There were some suggestions to discuss this on WineConf2005. Was it?

Damjan, if you're still interested, I'd be willing to help.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
People who are funny and smart and return phone calls get much better