USB support for wine, status?

Kai Blin blin at gmx.net
Tue Oct 4 08:58:03 CDT 2005

* Marcus Meissner <meissner at suse.de> [04/10/05, 14:28:58]:
> On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 02:06:20PM +0200, Kai Blin wrote:
> > * Marcus Meissner <meissner at suse.de> [04/10/05, 13:16:37]:

> > > What USB support does your game need?
> >
> > Joystick support. It's a Logitech ADI joystick.
>
> This should be done via the input device layer of Linux and then
> dinput already?

I don't know. In linux, the joystick works just fine. Still X-Wing
Alliance claims not to find the joystick. I'll retry with WINEDEBUG=+dinput
when I get home tonight.

> Or does it have a special windows driver?

Not that I'm aware of. As I said, I can calibrate and test the joystick
just fine.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, (blin at gmx dot net)
People who are funny and smart and return phone calls get much better