Migrate website documentation to the Wiki

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Oct 4 09:40:21 CDT 2005

Also, don't forget. The WineHQ docs are in SGML which provides tools to
convert it to any format. (html, PS, PDF, etc.) We really don't want to
give up on those abilities.

For any page that isn't SGML, sure it could be converted into a Wiki. In
fact, I'm now considering moving the entire WineHQ site to the wiki. You
all have been doing a bang up job keeping the Wiki updated. So far
proving me wrong that all Wiki's are junkyards of useless outdated
information. The only problem would be the WWN issues.