Migrate website documentation to the Wiki

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Tue Oct 4 10:46:13 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 15:26 +0000, Molle Bestefich wrote:
> Jeremy Newman wrote:
> > Just wanted to make my point that it would be crazy to loose all the
> > useful features that SGML provides.
>
> Killer!...
> MoinMoin 1.3.5 supports DocBook parsing and generation.
>
> Any reason why that wouldn't be good enough?

We need to weigh all the possibilities here. Jumping from our current
process is not something that will happen overnight. My first reaction
is "No way Dude". It might help if someone put together a proof of
concept here.

I'm sure there are features of our current SGML docs that I have
forgotten about. Multi-Languages for one maybe.