Getting permission to accept bugs

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Oct 6 11:15:42 CDT 2005

I'm the global admin, but I don't consider myself the maintainer. I
thought we had a couple of volunteers to help with requests.

Might be a good idea to maybe add a bugs-admin @winehq.org email that
can be shown on bugzilla itself. Then that email will email all the
bugzilla maintainers. Similar to what we do with the appdb.

Until that happens, I'll just go in and approve your privs.