OLEAUT32: add full multiplication/division support for DECIMAL (in small patches)

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Fri Oct 7 12:02:57 CDT 2005

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

>Alex Villací­s Lasso <a_villacis at palosanto.com> writes:
>

>>Both this and the malloc issue can be fixed. However, I don't see why
>>this should prevent the
>>test patch from being submitted, unless there is a policy about not
>>allowing tests that do not yet
>>pass with current code.
>>

>Yes, there is such a policy. All the tests must always pass in CVS,
>otherwise the test suite is useless. If you want the test to get in
>before the code that's certainly possible, but you have to add
>todo_wine around all the failing tests.

I sent the patches again with the required changes (use DWORDs instead
of bytes where possible, refrain from using malloc()) on October 3.
However, there has been no response about them. Has anybody noticed the
new patches, and if so, what new changes should be made? Or are they
being rejected because of the code freeze?

Alex Villacís Lasso