Improve Bugzilla Query page usability by changing default state?

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 13:52:55 CDT 2005

Dan Kegel wrote:
> On 10/8/05, Tony Lambregts <tony.lambregts at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I would like you to rethink puting your QA page onto the wiki.  for now
>>I have put a link to it in  http://wiki.winehq.org/BugzillaInfo
>

> Thanks for the link!
>
> As I said earlier, I'll add my QA page to WineHQ when it's
> in good shape.  It still needs a bit of polish.

But this should not go into Wine HQ. Stuff like this should be in the wiki not
Wine HQ since it is not a published doc nor a page that is likely to be static
(unchanging). We have moved out the Janitorial page and others to the wiki for
the same reason.

As for polish it is more likely to get polished there quicker since more people
can polish it ;^)

--

Tony Lambregts