wine-faq mailing list

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Oct 10 12:17:04 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 11:46 -0400, Dimi Paun wrote:
> It's time to put it out of its misery.
> There's basically no traffic on that list,
> and the 1 question/quarter I get there is
> not appropriate for that forum.
>
> Can we please kill it?

Sure. FYI, the only ones on this list were you are Tom Wickline. Since
this was not a mailman mailing list there are no archives to worry
about.

I did a quick scan of the Website, the only place it appears to be
mentioned is in WWN# 144. If may be mentioned in the docs as well. I'd
appreciate it if someone took a look to make sure any references to this
email are gone as well.