D3D7 -> WineD3D, 2nd attempt

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Oct 10 14:00:21 CDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 12:17:47AM +0200, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> * WineD3D Surfaces can be attached to DDraw Surfaces, and they receive the
> properties of their parents, including the memory reserved for the surface

How do you handle the 'special' case Blits (between surface and texture,
between surfaces, ...) ?

> The whole thing is far from beeing useable, if anyone is interested in the
> code, I can send it, but be warned, it's quite a mess at the moment. My plan
> is to get some games running, and then I'll send small and clean patches for
> CVS commit and upload a big patch somewhere for prior testing.

Well, for one, I would like to see first the big patch (or at least enough
code to be able to see where this is going) before you start sending small
self-contained patch to be able to have a big picture of where we are going
and if it will work at the end (with all special cases a 2D / 3D mix
entails).

Anyway, keep up the work :-)

       Lionel

--